TTS TULSI AMRIT is made from pure extract of 5 different types of Tulsi leaves. 2 drops of Tulsi Amrit is derived from 500 leaves of Tulsi. You can feel an instant effect after using it.
Tulsi plant is a venerated plant and Hindus worship it in the morning and evening with a common name as Holy Basil. Tulsi is a deity for a Hindu and a Hindu household is considered incomplete if it doesn't have a Tulsi plant in the courtyard. Apart from its religious significance it is of great medicinal significance, and is a prime herb in Ayurvedic treatment.
In India, the herb Tulsi also called holy basil has been widely known for its health promoting and medicinal value for thousands of years. Commonly called sacred or holy basil, it is a principal herb of Ayurveda. Holy basil is also known as “The Mother Medicine of Nature" and "The Queen of Herbs".
Tulsi is found all over the country. It is an annual plant, 30-90 cm high, much branched; stem and branches usually purplish, sub- quadrangular; 2.5-5 by 1.6-3.2cm. Elliptic oblong obtuse, pubescent on both sides and minutely gland- dotted. It is a branched, fragrant and erect herb plant. The Tulsi flowers are small, reddish-purple in color, present in small compact clusters on cylindrical spikes. The fruits are small and the seeds are reddish-yellow in color. There are 5 varieties of Tulsi plant which has medicinal properties i.e. (Ram Tulsi, Sham Tulsi, Shukla Tulsi, Rosary Tulsi and Van Tulsi).
- Increases immunity power to prevent diseases.
- Removes negative energy.
- Treats stomachache and improves digestion.
- Increase W.B.C. (White Blood Cell) in blood which prevents and treat infections and cancer.
- Helpful in treating common cold, cough and other respiratory diseases.
- Controls blood pressure and prevents heart diseases.
- Helpful in hyper acidity, liver problem, fatness, Sujan, joint pain, gas and other digestive disorders.
- Treats kidney and urinary problems.
- Provides anti-oxidants and increases energy level.
- Bathing with Tulsi Amrit mixed with water increases energy.
- We are 100% confidant about the results of this medicine. That’s why we give 30 days’ money back guarantee.
Frequently asked questions:
What is TTS Tulsi Amrit?
A. Tulsi Amrit is an Ayurvedic medicine that reduces stress and boost you immune system. The product also provides the rich supple of antioxidants to your body and keeps you away from various bacterial problems.
Are there any side effects of the product?
No there are no side effects of Tulsi Amrit is made up of 100% herbal Ayurvedic ingredients and is free from any kind of side effect on human body.
How to use Tulsi Amrit?
A. Just two drops of Tulsi Amrit in a glass of water and take it.