Gymnedine, a composition of six vital herbs, is highly effective for regulating and managing diabetes i.e., for normal blood sugar levels. Convenient packaging in a bottle ensures that you can keep the medication with you at all times and consume it while at home, outdoors or at workplace.
A 100% herbal treatment, Gymnedine not just helps manage blood sugar levels but also increases the efficacy of insulin and gradually reactivates insulin forming beta cells. It is free from all side effects.Gymnedine, a 100% Ayurvedic remedy to increase effectiveness of insulin.
Gymnedine, the natural and a highly effective way to regulate diabetes:-
- In treatment of diabetes, the first discourse is to normalize or control the blood sugar levels.
- Therefore, to control blood sugar levels in the body, Gymnedine has two distinctive herbs- GymnemaSylvester, (gur-mar or merasingi) and momordicacharantia (karvella). After researching these herbs, their effectiveness is further enhanced through a process which lasts for fifteen days.
- These herbs not just ensurenormal blood sugar levels in our bodies but also enhance the effectiveness of insulin.
- Gymnedine, a 100% Ayurvedic formulation controls blood sugar levels in our bodies and enables a person to get over diabetes. Alternately, Gymnedine increases efficacy of insulin and gradually reactivates insulin forming beta cells.
Frequently asked questions:
Q.What is Gymnedine?
Gymnedine is a composition of six vital herbs and is highly effective for regulating and managing diabetes. It also helps attainnormal glucose levels. Convenient packaging in a bottle ensures that you can keep the medication with you at all times and consume it while at home, outdoors or at workplace.
How can diabetes affect me?
Diabetes can affect any part of the body, but one can keep these problems at bay by keeping blood sugar levels in check.
Am I at risk for contracting diabetes?
You have a higher risk of contracting diabetes if you are:-
- 45 years or older of age.
- Overweight or obese.
- Have a parent, brother or sister who has diabetes
- Have had gestational diabetes at some time in the past
- If your blood pressure is 140/90 or higher
- If your cholesterol levels are higher than normal
- If you suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome, also called PCOS